Friday, February 19, 2010

Little Miss Muffet and her Tuffet


This funny looking thing is a footstool - I always call it a tuffet :)  Its core is made from a 12 inch cardboard tube, with several other smaller tubes bolted around it.  I screwed wooden slats to the top, cut a piece of dense foam for the cushion, and covered it w/ material.


  It's actually very sturdy and can even be used as a seat.  The colors don't really work in my new living room, so that will be changing soon.  New paint, new fabric, still funky as ever!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOUR TUFFET BUT ..... I WOULDN'T LET DAN SIT ON IT... IT MIGHT COLLAPSE.....(SORRY DAN -- HEHEHE)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. Thanks for leaving some feedback on all of my hard work! I love hearing from everyone - friends and strangers alike. :)