This chair is actually a pair, but I decided to split them up. The wicker was ripped on the back when I got them (read: picked them up on garbage night) but I would have removed it regardless. Removing it, however, caused a small problem initially....it meant there was no back. I had to create one out of a piece of hard plastic sheeting I had lying around. That became the template for attaching the back's fabric to. The back itself became a completely separate piece that was then attached the the actual chair.
The seat was, of course, recovered. The chair body was stripped, sanded, stained, and varnished. I used a combo of dark walnut and red oak stain (I only had a little of each left!).
Better late than never, I always say :)