Sunday, March 4, 2012

Pot Luck Part 2

Pottery has been happening for almost a year.  Gettin' better all the time, too.
My biggest bowl yet!  I put an average sized coffee cup next to it to give you some proportion. 


Probably the most complex bowl with the lid and handles and all.  Too bad the glaze didn't work out how I planned.  It was supposed to be two shades of blue, but it came out blue and white??  Either way, I think it's pretty impressive.


These are two plates that started out as bowls.  I kept trimming and trimming and they eventually flattened out on the wheel.  This was my attempt at saving them!


Love, love, LOVE the color of this one!  It's the second time using this glaze combo and I can't get enough of it.


Overall, I'm just plain impressed with the shape of this one.  When it was sitting on the shelf at class, I didn't believe it was mine.  If it weren't for the initials on the bottom, I wouldn't have believed I made it!  The glaze wasn't intended this way, but everyone in class was raving about it, so I decided to give it a chance.  It's now on our coffee table :)


Two little guys that grace the shelf in the living room. 

That's it for now.  Of course, I have 10 bowls drying right now.  I was on a ROLL last week.  More updates to come.  Anyone need/want a bowl??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there. Thanks for leaving some feedback on all of my hard work! I love hearing from everyone - friends and strangers alike. :)