I blogged about this a few posts back. Perfect as a night stand, just needed some love....
I had stripped it and it just wasn't coming clean. So painting it was my only option. I had intended to go with a green color similar to the one it started out as. But I realized there was plenty of brown paint leftover from the accent wall in the bedroom it would be going in. BINGO! It meant I didn't have to buy more paint and it was sure to match in the room. The plain paint didn't seem to do it by itself. So I added some stain overtop (dabbed it on with a rag) and it turned out looking a lot like leather.
And to top it off.........
I found it a brother!!!
While visiting in New York last week, it was sitting out by the road and I scooped it up. It didn't have drawers, but I plan to just put shelves in the slots instead. It's weird how, 2 states away, I found an almost perfect match for it! Super excited to get started on this one!!