Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Studio Space!!

So let's talk about how great my boyfriend Dan is??  Not only does he fully support my eccentric style and my tendency to fill up his garage, back porch, breezeway, and basement with my latest treasures, he has now allowed me to move into his basement!!  I know, I know, you're thinking "the basement??!" but hear me out.....it's for studio space!!
J. Paris Designs has become my new business venture.

I get full reign of a section of the basement the realtor had affectionatly listed as the "finished" basement.
Homey, right??

Dan had been using it as storage space, but when I started using a stapler in his driveway to work on my projects, I think he got a little worried about his tires and suggested I move things downstairs.  He cleared things out and built me....

....a really awesome custom 4x4' rolling work table!

and...
...a 7' long counter perfect for sewing, crafting, working, sleeping, etc.

It's still a work in progress, but I plan to have it finished up in the next week or two.

The funny part?? Dan actually thinks that this is going to eliminate my need for his garage, porch, patio, etc.....silly boy ;)

Love you & THANKS!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there. Thanks for leaving some feedback on all of my hard work! I love hearing from everyone - friends and strangers alike. :)